Our team of imaging professionals selected the GEMINI PET/CT Scanner, in part, because it is the world's first and only open PET/CT scanner. This open design maximizes patient comfort by reducing the claustrophobic effect often attributed to the long, enclosed tunnel traditionally found on this type of scanner.
The GEMINI PET/CT Scanner offers:
- Exceptional image quality for the most accurate reading and reporting
- 3-D tumor and nodule analysis capabilities
- Neurological/Brain evaluation
- Cardiac anatomic and physiologic exams
- Sub-millimeter CT imaging
- 3-D image acquisition and reconstruction capabilities for increase sensitivity
Learn about Siemens’ Symbia Intevo™ -- the world’s first xSPECT system -- at Holy Cross.